Australia, or as it is officially known as the Commonwealth of Australia, is a country consisting of the continent of Australia, in addition to some small islands. Australia is the smallest continent in the world, but the sixth largest country in the world, and the largest country without land borders.
- Location: Oceania, between the Indian Ocean and the South Pacific
- The capital: Canberra
- Language: English (official language), Mandarin, Italian, Arabic, Greek, Cantonese, and Vietnamese
- Population: 23,232,413 people
- Population growth: 1.03%
- Gross domestic product: $ 1.235 trillion
- GDP per capita: $ 49,900
- Government: a federal parliamentary democracy
* All figures according to 2017 statistics.
Immigration to Australia
Immigration to Australia programs – Migration of talent to Australia
Australia has a breathtaking nature, high standard of living, and great diversity, making it the most popular destination in the world. Australia has 10% of the world’s living organisms, and a huge number of rare flora and fauna that only exist in Australia.
Over the years, Australia has emerged as a major destination for people seeking to migrate and start their lives in a diverse country. Australia offers two major immigration programs, the first being the brain drain program for Australia (skilled labor migration to Australia), which enables professionals and experienced immigrants to migrate to Australia according to the express entry system to Australia after fulfilling the requirements of the specific immigration points.
The second immigration program is the Investment Migration Program, which aims to encourage businessmen and women to contribute to Australia’s growth by investing in it and creating their own business in Australia, and buying financial assets in Australian banks.
Privileges and benefits of immigration to Australia – brain drain to Australia
- Free education for children.
- Free health insurance.
- Tax benefits for families (permanent residents and Australian citizens).
- Material support system for newborns (family gets A $ 5,500).
- Home insurance for permanent residents and Australian citizens (up to A $ 26,000 payment for the new home).
- Full employment rights, and assistance in finding employment.
- Access to Australian citizenship.
- The ability to include husbands, children and parents.
About the Immigration to Australia program – brain drain to Australia
Requirements and conditions for eligibility for immigration to Australia – brain drain to Australia
- She is 22-44 years old.
- He works in one of the professions specified in the list of professions required by the Ministry of Internal Affairs – Department of Border Protection and Immigration.
- He gets at least 65 points in the immigration points system to Australia.
- Has the minimum language skills required (9/6 on IELTS or any acceptable test).
- Meets personality requirements.
- Complies with health requirements.
Costs required to migrate to Australia – brain drain to Australia
- Fee for submitting a skills assessment application: A $ 1,500-1,000
- Government fees:
- Principal applicant: 3,755 Australian dollars
- Children over the age of 18: 1,875 Australian dollars
- Children under 18: 940 Australian dollars